Come and weave a garden trug with a selection of colourful willow. Perfect for collecting your harvested veggies/blackberries etc.
10.30 – 4.30pm
What you will learn:
- How to weave a handle and join it to a pre-formed rib to create a frame
- How to add ribs to the frame
- How to weave the body of the basket to complete your creation
We grow our own willow using organic methods on our smallholding in West Wales.
No experience required, so ideal for beginners or above.
£50 per person including all materials and tools.
Hot drinks provided. Lunch can be purchased at the onsite café or you are welcome to bring your own.
- Hand sanitiser will be available
- Each person will have their own table with a minimum of 2m distance between tables. If there are two people from the same household, you are welcome to sit together.
- All tools will be thoroughly sanitised and you will have your own dedicated set
- Please do not attend if you are feeling unwell
- If course is postponed due to new lockdown measures, your place can be transferred or you can request a full refund
- Maximum of 8 attendees
Venue is: Forum Hall, Calon y Fferi, Carmarthen Road, Ferryside, SA17 5TE